The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building
This is where Caesar was murdered

D-Day

WE DID IT! It just happened! This is crazy! We made the plan to get Caesar to the capitol and we will ask him for a request that we know he will decline. After he declines, we will stab him. That is exactly what happened. Caesar was stabbed by all of us and I stabbed him last. He looked at me and said "And you? Brutus?" then he died. It was quite sad to be honest, for I was his good friend and all. I made all the conspirators dip their hands in Caesars blood to show the people why we did this. Then Marc Antony came up to me asking why we did it and I told him it is for the good of Rome! I told Antony that he can become one of us. He can help us lead this new Roman Government. Antony gladly shook our hands. Now I am going to talk to the crowd about what just happened, then Antony will speak when I'm done. Here I go!


                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment