The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building
This is where Caesar was murdered

Fighting with Cassius

Today, Cassius' servant, Pindarus delivered a greeting from him today. Lucilius was down at Cassius' camp and told me some odd news. For some reason Cassius is mad at me but I did not know why. Just then Cassius arrived at my camp along with his soldiers. He was getting all up in my face about turning on him and doing something that he told me not to do. I got Pella in trouble for bribery like he deserved! He made no sense and was really getting me angry. So by then I just about had it with Cassius and I called him out on his flaws and how he has no power over me at all. He failed me when I asked for money and he screwed up a lot more things. It started to get heated up so we moved in my tent and continued to argue. I did not want to fight in front of my army because it would show weakness. Eventually Cassius came to his senses and apologized and started to get annoying so accepted him. Then I told him about how I lost Portia... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment