The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building
This is where Caesar was murdered

Let's Do This!

Today was a very odd day. Last night I was in a very deep thought process about the conversation Cassius and me had. I was thinking about it all night into morning and got absolutely no sleep. I have finally decided in my head that Caesar really is a threat to Rome! We cannot trust him at all! I can only imagine what it is going to be like when he becomes King of Rome. Someone must do something about him... I think he might need to be killed! Although this me sound crazy, I am not the only person who thinks this. My servant Lucius handed me a letter that I think is from the people of Rome. They want me to do something about Caesar! A little later some people came over and we discussed how we will conspire against Caesar. I guess the plan is on for tomorrow at 8:00am, I am a little nervous. When they all left, my love, Portia asked me whats up and I knew I could not tell her and she got really upset! Then Caius interupted us. He's apart of the conspiricy too! 

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment