The Capitol Building

The Capitol Building
This is where Caesar was murdered

R.I.P. - Sir Cassius

I have just witnesses something horrifying. We just discovered Cassuis' body. I had good news to bring him! I believed that Octavious had no spirit to fight this battle, so I sent Messala to tell Cassius to make a surprise attack on them. When Titinius returned he discovered that Cassius had killed himself! I guess Titinius was upset about this and also thought I was dead so he killed himself also! Messala never got to deliver the news that I defeated Octavius! I promised myself and others that Cassius will have a respected, distinct funeral. I know that this is all the revenge of Caesar, but I had to keep fighting this battle, and I will even fight a second one!

No comments:

Post a Comment